Geneva green crypto-currency Hackathon
Geneva green crypto-currency Hackathon (GVA coin)
Using emerging technologies to develop a fully-green, local and sustainable crypto-currency named the Geneva coin (or GVA coin).
Aim of the Hackathon
Discussing, organizing and developping a green and sustainable crypto-currency named the Geneva coin (GVA coin).
This crypto-currency have to be fully environment-friendly (using only renewable energy) and sustainable (with a philosophy similar to the Léman coin initiative).
We are looking for students, researchers, crypto-coin enthusiasts, partners or contributors.
Proposed approach to be discussed
Our main approach is :
- To determine this crypto-currency philosophy and unique features
- To quickly create and deploy the GVA coin prototype running on a server using renewable energy
- To develop a mobile payment application using GVA coin with the Open Source technology (no need to reinvent the wheel !)
- To develop an online currency exchange market to trade GVA coins with other sustainable coins and crypto-currencies.
- To establish partnerships with local shops and merchants
We are very open to any further ideas or different strategies, any kind of help will be gladly appreciated, please don't be shy !
- Date : From Friday May 12th 2017 to Saturday May 13th 2017
- Time : 8h30 - 18h
- Participate to this Hackathon : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLX5nf3sqv-5u26ZrI4ZXZ8EO6FHz4TGBXuzn5POf_kbDc1g/viewform
- Venue: Centre Universitaire Informatique Campus Battelle, Route de Drize 7, 1227 Carouge, Switzerland, salle : Lobby
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org